- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
- Multicultural team representing over 30 nationalities
- Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au.
We are seeking a new passionate Graphic Designer to join our international team. With a performance oriented approach to design, the candidate must have the drive, creative imagination and research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. At Motion Global you’ll use your talent to help us connect with our customers and the world at large, through your work. You'll be passionate and not afraid to take risks. You'll report to the Senior Designer and work as part of a core visual design and collaborate with all departments. You will focus primarily on the creative work required to support our international marketing campaigns and promotional materials across our networks.
- Responsible for production of banners, photo and video editing, etc.
- Supporting the creation of efficient advertising assets
- Supporting the realization of contents for our communication
- Supporting leaflets and banner design activities
- Responsible for all design localizations
- Apply and ensure the application of brand guidelines
- Identify and initiate improvements to the design and execution of graphics material
- Responsible for day-to-day design
- Work closely with all departments to understand all requirements and respect design standards
- Research – stay on top of the latest design trends
The Qualified Candidate
- A fully rounded core competence of design and retouching software are essential (Adobe CC Suite - specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Camera Raw)
- Ability to align your work to creative strategy/fixed identify pattern (strengths in layout, lettering/typography, but also the functionality of telling brand, campaign)
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fearless of tight deadlines and direction changes
- Highly creative conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
- Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media
Desirable Skills…but not required
- Professional Print / Offset Design experience
- Video maker experience (proficiency in Adobe After Effects / Premiere - Final Cut)
- UI/UX design experience (cross-channel iOS, Android & web)
Work location: Turin, Italy