Logistics Officer (Remote)
Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
Fast-growing, dynamic, and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information, see: www.motionglobal.com and www.smartbuyglasses.com
We are seeking a Logistics Officer who can effectively communicate with various parties to resolve delivery issues while also preparing and submitting regular reports to their superiors. The ideal candidate must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, with strong presentation skills and sensitivity to numbers. They must also be proficient in responding to and resolving customer support tickets in a timely manner. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to work well within internal departments and external parties.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Communicate with different parties, such as couriers and other internal departments
- Resolve the delivery issue
- Do the regular report
- Report to superior when aware of the issue departments
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent can-do attitude
- Has a strong work ethic and high energy
Skills & Requirements
- Good presentation skills
- Sensitive to number
- Response time of Freshdesk ticket
- First Contact Resolution of Freshdesk ticket
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.