Affiliate Marketing Specialist
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 30 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, entrepreneurial culture promoting fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Who are we?
We are the team members of SmartBuyGlasses, making something great. We are MoGos. MoGos is an acronym from our parent company, Motion Global. We are a truly multifaceted team from the four corners of the globe. Our dynamic personalities are our strength; our ambition is what drives us forward, and together, we are building a company that we can be truly proud of.
Our Core Values
We believe in the empowerment of the individual. We believe that everyone has the right to be who they want to be, achieve their ambitions, and live their dreams. We empower our team members by offering unique opportunities to build their skills and accelerate their careers. We give back to the communities where we operate. Most importantly, through our buy-one-give-one program, we drive positive change globally, one glass frame at a time.
MOGOs are outcome-driven. We begin with the end in mind, but we also know that the journey is just as important.
MOGOs are passionate about what they do. We believe in making a difference and building strong relationships with our peers.
MOGOs not only come up with awesome ideas, we take ownership of them and push them forward.
As MOGOs, we know that our team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Together, we can achieve the impossible!
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist's mission is to elevate and expand our affiliate program. Managing day-to-day operations through platforms, you'll recruit and maintain affiliate partnerships, ensuring compliance and fostering strong relationships. Your role extends to collaborative campaign development, providing assets, and implementing optimization strategies, backed by data-driven insights. With 2-3 years of experience, a proven KPI track record, and proficiency in data analysis, you'll track program performance, generate insightful reports, and stay updated on industry trends. As the primary point of contact for affiliates, your support will be pivotal in driving success and ensuring program growth.
Affiliate Program Management
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the affiliate marketing program using CJ’s platform & in-house tools.
- Recruit new affiliates and partners to expand our affiliate network.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate compliance with program terms and guidelines.
Campaign Development and Optimization
- Collaborate with affiliates to develop effective marketing strategies and promotional campaigns.
- Provide affiliates with marketing assets, tracking links, and support to maximize their performance.
- Analyse campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Implement A/B testing and other strategies to improve conversion rates.
Reporting and Analytics
- Track and analyze affiliate program performance, including traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to share insights and key performance metrics.
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Conduct market research & stay up to date on the latest trends, and competitor activity to find. untapped opportunities.
- Act as the primary point of contact for affiliate inquiries and support requests.
- Provide training and guidance to affiliates on best practices and program details.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Strong understanding of affiliate marketing strategies, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent English communication and relationship-building skills.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple affiliate partnerships.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
Kindly be advised that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for further proceedings. We encourage you to visit our website for additional job opportunities and career information.