Customer Service Email Team Leader
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 30 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, entrepreneurial culture promoting fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Who are we?
We are the team members of SmartBuyGlasses, making something great. We are MoGos. MoGos is an acronym from our parent company, Motion Global. We are a truly multifaceted team from the four corners of the globe. Our dynamic personalities are our strength; our ambition is what drives us forward, and together, we are building a company that we can be truly proud of.
Our Core Values
We believe in the empowerment of the individual. We believe that everyone has the right to be who they want to be, achieve their ambitions, and live their dreams. We empower our team members by offering unique opportunities to build their skills and accelerate their careers. We give back to the communities where we operate. Most importantly, through our buy-one-give-one program, we drive positive change globally, one glass frame at a time.
MOGOs are outcome-driven. We begin with the end in mind, but we also know that the journey is just as important.
MOGOs are passionate about what they do. We believe in making a difference and building strong relationships with our peers.
MOGOs not only come up with awesome ideas, we take ownership of them and push them forward.
As MOGOs, we know that our team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Together, we can achieve the impossible!
The main responsibility of this role is to lead the core team of the Customer Service Department by aligning their work with the company's goals and core values. This role involves helping the company deliver on the company's vision and mission and along with them, creating and implementing effective strategies that ensures significant improvements on NPS, and help the team achieve the department goals, such as increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. Some examples of these strategies are setting clear performance standards, providing regular feedback, and rewarding excellence. Key KPIs of this role will be CSAT, NPS, response time metrics etc.
This role also requires delegating tasks based on each team member's strengths and skills, as well as organizing the training and development opportunities that they need to support the customers.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team, to develop leadership and communication skills, and to make a positive impact on the company's reputation and growth. However, this role also comes with some challenges, such as managing customer complaints, resolving conflicts within the team, and adapting to changing customer needs and expectations.
- Managing a team with 50-60 members
- Developing and managing a team coverage for customer communications 24/7
- Monitor and track the team performance by daily/weekly and monthly reports
- Develop and manage long-lasting processes that will allow us to maintain customer communications quality and satisfaction in our different domains
- Set, plan, and implement email communication development projects
- Coordinate with other channels’ managers and collaboratively lead customer service department projects
- Stay up-to-date with e-commerce digital communication and technology trends
- Proactively provide operational feedback and suggestions to the Operations management.
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in growing e-commerce businesses
- Fluent in English, very strong verbal and written communication - Native speaker is a plus
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets and basic data manipulation
- Comfortable with utilizing new technologies/online tools
- Strong attention to details
- Entrepreneurial, highly resourceful
- Effective and efficient in a fast-paced, high-impact environment
- KPI-driven, results-oriented, analytical
- Strong organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
Kindly be advised that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for further proceedings. We encourage you to visit our website for additional job opportunities and career information.