LOGISTICS MANAGER (HONG KONG - KENNEDY TOWN)
- Strong company culture and values
- Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
- Multicultural team over 20 nationalities
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 20 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
The core mission is to manage the company's logistics facility with best-practice operating procedures and systems, driving team accountability whilst nurturing the company’s core values.
POSITION MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently managing and being fully accountable for the warehouse and leading its employees'
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, and shipping
- Managing and creating long-lasting relationships with shipping companies to ensure the best service and price are obtained
- Solving any issues or complaints that may arise from customers or other departments in the company
- Keeping track of the shipping, packaging, and overall warehouse costs, ensuring that the costs are maintained or decreased, and driving environmental sustainability.
- Communicating and closely managing optical lab suppliers driving best-practice systems, efficiency, quality, and accuracy.
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies, shipping errors, or delays internally and with couriers rapidly
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping, customs, and local regulations
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated, and in compliance. Examples include invoices, health certificates, permits, FDA documents, etc.
- Supervising, coaching, and training the warehouse team
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations and communicating the company's vision, values, and goals
- Maintaining an organized, clean, and safe environment
- Managing multiple optimization projects across various areas, including inventory management systems and operations, to improve overall efficiency, accuracy, and quality
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passionate for strong company culture and values
- Committed to best practice, precise and detailed oriented
- +5 years managing warehouse and logistics
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Excellent can-do attitude, self-motivated, a strong work ethic, and high energy
- Excellent project management skills – can manage multiple projects at once with tight deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing e-commerce warehouses and logistics is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance and annual health check
- Career development/learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
HOW TO APPLY
Send us the following:
- Short Cover Letter with expected income (in your cover letter, you need to state why you think you’d be a good fit for the role)
- Your Resume
- Contact information for 2 references