Marketplace Customer Service Representative
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 30 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, entrepreneurial culture promoting fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Who are we?
We are the team members of SmartBuyGlasses, making something great. We are MoGos. MoGos is an acronym from our parent company, Motion Global. We are a truly multifaceted team from the four corners of the globe. Our dynamic personalities are our strength; our ambition is what drives us forward, and together, we are building a company that we can be truly proud of.
Our Core Values
We believe in the empowerment of the individual. We believe that everyone has the right to be who they want to be, achieve their ambitions, and live their dreams. We empower our team members by offering unique opportunities to build their skills and accelerate their careers. We give back to the communities where we operate. Most importantly, through our buy-one-give-one program, we drive positive change globally, one glass frame at a time.
MOGOs are outcome-driven. We begin with the end in mind, but we also know that the journey is just as important.
MOGOs are passionate about what they do. We believe in making a difference and building strong relationships with our peers.
MOGOs not only come up with awesome ideas, we take ownership of them and push them forward.
As MOGOs, we know that our team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Together, we can achieve the impossible!
The Marketplace Customer Service Representative position offers an opportunity to manage multiple aspects of marketplace stores, from operational tasks to sales strategies. The role involves coordinating with various teams to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, managing inventory, executing marketing initiatives, and contributing to marketplace expansion discussions.
- Manage multiple marketplace stores, from operations (shipping, orders, review, etc.) to sales (marketing, campaigns, ads, etc.).
- Keeping strong and regular communication with the team leader about the daily operations and marketplace notifications.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, coordinating internal communication between logistics, customer service, and supply chain teams, as well as external communication with partners and customers to solve any operational issues.
- Manage inventory in own warehouse as well as in marketplaces warehouses e.g., FBA
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives across different platforms and channels.
- Participate in discussions about marketplace strategies, identifying opportunities to expand product offerings and reach a wider audience.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in the e-commerce landscape, marketplace platform policies, and industry best practices.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Channel Advisor is a plus
- Strong desire to grow their career really fast
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent time management and documentation skills
- Availability for 30 - 40 hours a week with flexible shifts (weekends and/or evening)
- The candidate has to be communicative and collaborative
- Someone who's attentive to the messages and requests
- Hungry to learn more and more by asking questions
- Self-Motivation -- This quality is essential, and takes initiative without constant supervision
- Positive Attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
Kindly be advised that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for further proceedings. We encourage you to visit our website for additional job opportunities and career information.