Performance Marketing Specialist
SmartBuyGlasses Group (Motion Global Ltd.) is one of the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailers, with sites in more than 30 countries. With over 200 employees, we retail the world’s best eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci, and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international, entrepreneurial culture promoting fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of ownership.
Who are we?
We are the team members of SmartBuyGlasses, making something great. We are MoGos. MoGos is an acronym from our parent company, Motion Global. We are a truly multifaceted team from the four corners of the globe. Our dynamic personalities are our strength; our ambition is what drives us forward, and together, we are building a company that we can be truly proud of.
Our Core Values
We believe in the empowerment of the individual. We believe that everyone has the right to be who they want to be, achieve their ambitions, and live their dreams. We empower our team members by offering unique opportunities to build their skills and accelerate their careers. We give back to the communities where we operate. Most importantly, through our buy-one-give-one program, we drive positive change globally, one glass frame at a time.
MOGOs are outcome-driven. We begin with the end in mind, but we also know that the journey is just as important.
MOGOs are passionate about what they do. We believe in making a difference and building strong relationships with our peers.
MOGOs not only come up with awesome ideas, we take ownership of them and push them forward.
As MOGOs, we know that our team is stronger than the sum of its parts. Together, we can achieve the impossible!
The Performance Marketing Specialist is dedicated to optimizing our digital advertising impact and ROI. This role involves planning and executing paid search campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager, emphasizing strategic keyword research and compelling ad copy creation. The mission extends to managing Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns, implementing A/B tests, and refining audience targeting strategies. Proficiency in Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager, coupled with strong analytical and communication skills, is crucial for driving the success of our digital marketing initiatives and staying ahead of industry trends.
SEM Campaign Management
- Plan, execute, and optimize paid search campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Ads & Search Ads 360.
- Conduct keyword research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities.
- Create/edit compelling ad copy & work with in-house creative teams to create display/video creatives.
- Monitor and adjust campaign budgets, bids, and targeting to achieve ROI goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in SEM.
Facebook Ads Management
- Develop and execute Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
- Work with in-house creative team to conceptualize, create & implement A/B tests to improve performance.
- Manage audience targeting, segmentation, and retargeting strategies.
- Monitor ad spend, performance metrics, and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
Analytics and Reporting
- Analyse campaign performance data to identify insights and trends.
- Generate regular reports and work with BI team to create/improve dashboards to track KPIs and enable faster optimizations.
- Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and optimize campaigns.
- 1-2 years of Proven experience in managing SEM and Facebook Ads campaigns.
- Proficiency in using advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other relevant tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field is not required but is a significant bonus.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonuses
- Free designer glasses annually
- Annual/Sick Leaves
- Career development/ learning program
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and multicultural work environment
Kindly be advised that only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for further proceedings. We encourage you to visit our website for additional job opportunities and career information.